Monday, June 11, 2012

Too Many Distractions



Distractions, we all have them. Every single day in fact.
  
When you have a chance to do what you really want to do, you wonder how the distractions sneak in to  keep you from it. 

You know what I'm talking about, everyone has something. The thing that keeps you from doing what you want to do or worse what you should be doing.

Me? I have a thing for "stuff".  
I like to deny it but I love stuff. 

Stuff I have been given, stuff from the past, stuff for free. Things I kept over the years….then had to box up….. then had to move 6 times in 10 years.
Its everywhere…. And it's too much.

The "stuff" is my distraction.

So here it is, my truth for me:
If I am constantly cleaning and trying to organize everything all the "stuff" in my life,
I am never going to have time to do the things that are really important, like writing.

If there is no time to do the things I want to do, I probably will not do them, then I can not fail.

All the stuff, all the distractions are all just my excuses to keep me from trying something I would love to do - just so that I wont fail.

Well that in itself is a big fail. 

So no more.

Now that I am aware, Today Is the day for change.
No more putting off until tomorrow.. Because tomorrow there will just be another excuse.
I am reorganizing my attitude!
AND having a yard sale!

Is there something keeping you from something you would really love to do?
We can do this together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment